Internet Access Services
- Various subscription plans for varied Internet
- Roaming and non-roaming
- Adjustable for personal, group or corporate
- Dial-up lines from various telecom companies
- 56 Kbps lines at no extra cost
- No busy signals
- Modem dial-up number dedicated to your
exclusive use round-the-clock
- MosNet Direct/D account allows access to
Internet using an asynchronous dial-up router
Leased Line Connections
- Unlimited, continuous access
- Moznet Direct/L account provides leased-line
connection to the Internet for enhanced performance and reliability
- We can help you obtain a 64 Kbps, 128 Kbps,
256 Kbps or an E1 leased line from telecom companies
- We can help you establish nationwide intranets
through high-speed links all over the country
Globelines ISDN Dial-up Accounts
iPass Global Roaming
- Quick, reliable Integrated Services Digital
Network (ISDN) service package
- No interruptions to Internet connection
when making voice calls or sending fax messages while online
- Pre-requisite: Globelines ISDN account
- Get local-call access to the Internet from
every major city in the world
- Roam in more than 8,000 points-of-presence
in 150 countries using only your MosCom account
- Ideal for hotels, apartments, condominiums
and building owners
- Wire up your buildings with high-bandwidth
"always on" Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Internet access for tenants.
- High-speed Internet connectivity ideal
for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SOHOs)
- Also for Small Office-Home Office (SOHOs)
- A symmetric broadband connection
- High-speed connection from 64Kbps to 2
Mbps both uplink and downlink
- Send and receive high speed data such as
application programs, streaming audio and video
- An ISDN-based DSL connection
- Always-on connection that guarantees no
busy signals, no downtime
- Transfer rates up to 128 kbps
- Managed and low cost access to the global
Internet that can handle all forms of IP traffic (e.g. email, file transfer
or access to the world wide web)
- Access your MosCom account status anytime,
anywhere with your Globe or Smart mobile phone
- Provides helpful info using keywords sent
through your phone's SMS or text messaging service
- Each mobile request costs P2.00 for cell
phone plan subscribers and P2.50 for cell phone prepaid subscribers
- Receive alerts on your mobile phone whenever
you receive an email
- Specify which senders, email subjects,
or recipient addresses will trigger an SMS alert on your mobile phone
- Monthly recurring fee: P50 with Free 20
messages. P2/message in excess
- Available to all MosCom subscribers with
an e-mail account in Metro Manila, Cebu, Davao, Baguio
Data Center Services
No need to set up your own server/network or get leased lines. Set up
your permanent Internet identity and presence at our world-class data
centers in Manila, Cebu and Davao.
- Mailbox Hosting. Set up a mailbox with
as many e-mail accounts as you want.
- Domain Name Hosting. We can host your exclusive
domain name or assist in getting your own domain name identity.
- Website Hosting. No need to hire a system
administrator. House your website on our server. You can also have your
website mirrored at MosCom USA for faster access by an international
- Web Server Co-Location. No need to get
a leased line connection. Save money by parking your web server in our
office, complete with uninterrupted power supply, back-up generators,
and physical protection.
Application Hosting Services
- House your exclusive or specialized software
applications in our 24-hour Data Centers for easy access to clients.
- Expand your market and enable e-commerce
and e-business strategies to increase corporate productivity and efficiency.
Secure your corporate network. We can design and configure your corporate
intranet or Virtual Private Network (VPN) with Internet access and IPSEC
security. Firewalls can be added for extra security.
Hold meetings with people outside your geographical area without leaving
your location. We can host your video-conferences at our Business Centers
here in the country and/or in California.
Internet-based Corporate Multimedia Communications
Deploy cutting-edge data, voice, and video communications facilities
and services over our nationwide and overseas broadband infrastructure.
Connect your scattered workgroups and sites with real-time, high-speed
We can provide distance education and entertainment services to audiences
nationwide via our high-speed satellite broadcast facility.
Event Connectivity Services
We can help you set up high-speed networked communications in your premiere
events. We can connect your exhibitors, conference participants, clients,
and remote audiences together with broadband and network facilities set
up on-site at your event venues.
- Integrated network, intranet, and Internet
services for corporate subscribers, including exclusive direct links.
- We can design a data communications plan
for your requirements with a mix of leased-line, dial-router, modem,
and server solutions.
- We can provide a range of pre-configured
dedicated servers with built-in Internet applications like proxy setup,
mail, FTP, and the World Wide Web
- We can also help you with the following:
- Installation of a Pentium-based UNIX or Linux Internet server
- Assistance in procuring a Windows NT server with Microsoft Commercial
- Installation of network hardware and software components
© 1996 - 2004 mozcom, inc.